Monday, March 15, 2021

Workshop 3 - Sunshine College tiles 30-80

Friday 12th March






 30 Jordan ‘the earth - 










31 Peter 

Round one is a watermelon

triangle is the earth






32 Noah

‘ ‘I remember when I was a little kid, my dad used to take me out at night time and we used to look at the stars and the moon, and we used to see the famous stars and we used to sometimes climb up on the roof and watch thew stars’



33

Jibril

‘Its just a cake, it reminds me of eating cake’




34

Vendim

My sunshine house, because I live in Sunshine.






35 Azal

‘I just imagined it and painted it.






36

Jack

Its a tree and the people are keeping the environment safe




37

Jibril

This is the beach

(please let me know if this is not yours Jibril)






38

Diyanna

‘when I saw my dress for my sisters wedding,’



39

Jordan

‘this is a forest that reminds me of daydreaming’




40 Levi






41 William

(Tree with moon)




42 Afisatu

‘Its a park, with a bench and a tyre on a tree. Its a sunny day with birds”










43 Chloe

‘its about my star sign. I decided to make it because it reminds me of my birthday’





44 Ardian

‘its very peaceful in sunshine’




45 Peter

I did the sun, the sand, the sky and the grass






46 Sanaz

‘watching the stars’






47

Theo

‘smiley Faces'




48

Aleksandar

‘this is the walking bridge over the train tracks in Sunshine’








49 Shaelee

‘a galaxy with clouds’




50

Thydan

‘My time. With my two little brothers, I am playing outside’






51

Leytton

(Skyline with sunset)







52

Kaylin

‘An ocean)




53 Junior




54 Omar “a cobra - I saw a cobra when I was in Sudan and its also in a movie called ‘cobra kai’’








55 Charlyne

‘Alien Friends”




56 Jordan

‘The four elements”









57 Blake

‘all these are abut my uncle who passed away a couple of years ago’






58 Jonathan

‘lightening’






59

Ayden

‘the sun’








60

Richard

‘the galaxy






61

Richard

‘the desert






62 Annie

‘ Star-gazing’






63 Eric

The holy chicken

The first time I tried chicken it was holy


64 Maya

‘love is like a rollercoaster, there are ups and downs, twirl arounds and at some point it will end.






65

Seljo

‘Poppy’






66

Seljo

‘thats my grandparents house, because they live in Sunshine’






67

Thao

Freedom








68

Tavake




69

Nikky

Its about the flying spaghetti monster. Theres actually a real religion about this. So I wanted to show everyone how great it is. I love him









70 Takoah

Lizard eyes





71

Mischa

‘a bike.






72

Asralt

‘sky’






73

Mele

‘’I love You”








74

Pai

‘clouds’





75

Joshua







76

Isabella

Its about my aunty who passed away.I miss you’






77


‘in primary school we were in Dynamic Young citizens and we painted poles around the theme of people we respected.  They were put in our local park, for people to go and look at. (Balmoral Park)




 




78 Saeeda

Peace




79

Asel





80

Nicola










(anonymous)


Below: tiles made for our Lizard











No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork in the Glengala Pocket Park!!!

Well Done Everyone!!!!! Great effort Thanks to the staff from Brimbank Council who organised the making of this park and the workers who bui...